High Technologies Solutions offers an inclusive SAP HR / HCM training in Delhi. The broad viable training given by SAP HR / HCM training institute in Delhi prepares live tasks and recreations. Such point by point SAP HR / HCM course has helped our understudies secure work in different MNCs. The trainers at High Technologies Solutions are subject expert corporate experts providing inside and out examination in SAP HR / HCM course in Delhi. Members completing the SAP HR / HCM affirmation have plenty of open positions in the industry.
Further, we have kept the SAP HR / HCM course in Delhi term adaptable. From online homeroom to quick track and coordinated study hall SAP HR / HCM training is given during non-weekend days and ends of the week to the participants. Our cutting edge lab is furnished with most recent advancements helping understudies benefit a fruitful SAP HR / HCM training and confirmation from the institute.
High Technologies Solutions, perceived among the main ten SAP HR / HCM training institute in Delhi, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and specialists. Regardless of whether you are an undergrad, I.T proficient or an undertaking supervisor; the best SAP HR / HCM training institute in Delhi offers best training climate, veteran SAP HR / HCM trainers, and adaptable training plans for whole modules. Likewise, the best training institute for SAP HR / HCM training in Delhi requests a worth to cash expense from the understudies. The pocket-accommodating SAP HR / HCM course expense construction can be bear by understudies coming from varying backgrounds.
After SAP HR / HCM course in Delhi, learning the interview abilities indeed gets obligatory. Alongside SAP HR / HCM classes in Delhi, we have meetings for character improvement, communicated in English, and introduction. At our SAP HR / HCM training focus in Delhi, Placement group plans enlistment drives where the innovation driven marked organizations' hand-pick our understudies. SAP HR / HCM training in Delhi with arrangement help is the key element which evaluated us 'star five' in the audits by our competitors. Surveys and fair input is referenced on our authority site. High Technologies Solutions is outstanding amongst other SAP HR / HCM training focuses in Delhi delivering out-of-box thinking experts to the industry.
- Personnel Management
- Personnel Administra
- Organization Structure
- Compensaon Management
- Personnel Development
- Organizational Management
- Travel Management
- Time Management
4. Organization Management
6. Cross-Application Time Sheets
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course ERP HR/HCM ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at email@example.com
- SEEMA RAJPUT / Gurgaon (G -06333)
well I believe HTS need to focus more on Placements
- ABHISHEK AWASTHI / Gurgaon (G-07209)
- SAURABH SHARMA / Noida (N-06387)
i really appreciate evrythng abt HTS.
- SHAMILA KHAN / Kalkaji (K -08243)
IN HTS I GOT MOSTLY CLARIFICATION ABOUT SAP-HR AND THANKS TO NIKIL SIR GIVEN ABOUT EVERY LITTLE TO LITTLE PART OF TRAINING.
- DEEPAK KUMAR / Kalkaji (K -07917)
- PREETI SAHMEE / Gurgaon (G -06407)
Its a good institute providing quality education/ skills . Trainers are good, knowledgeable, & experienced. Good decision to opt for this institute.
- DIPTI MATHUR / Pitampura (P -03791)
- KHALID ANJUM / Noida (N-06855)
- KRISHAN JHA / Noida (N-06222)
No such suggestions to give, everything is fine.
Mr. Nikhil is a good trainer.
Would like to suggest dont take trrainer like. Mr.Samrat who has wasted our time.
Rest is all good, good luck to HTS team.
- PRIYA GROVER / Gurgaon (G-06042)
- PRINCE VERMA / Noida (N-06950)
Classes should be organized in a proper room.
- VINNIE GROVER / Kalkaji (K -07606)
THE INSTITUTE IS TOO GOOD FOR THE STUDY IT HASFRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE FEELD GOOD TO STUDY HERE
- NIDHI PAREKH / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04243)
Trainer is very good and I learned very well regarding configuration of SAP HR.
- AJAY KUMAR TIWARI / Vikaspuri (V -03079)
Thanks to arnavi mam for thier support, having great teaching skills and deep knowledge of SAP(HR)
- DIVESH YADAV / Gurgaon (G-06817)
Project and book should be given
- VIRENDRA RAWAT / Noida (N-06223)
structured ha.ndouts and lesson plans before the session would help. Also a structured project plan would help keep people on the same page
- SUJOY BASU / Noida (N-06936)
- ABHISHEK JAWALE / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04069)
- DHARNA GUPTA / Vikaspuri (V -03107)
Best Institute in SAP HR and trainer was given to me Anima, she was too good i learnt a lot from her. She taught very well.
- SHWETA SURI / Kalkaji (K-08753)
- MONIKA SATYA / Noida (N-06517)
- RAVINDRA THUWAL / Gurgaon (G-06832)
Please do re design room
- RAQIM NASIM / South Ext - 1 (S -00706)
Study material is not good .book you have provided its not as our course required
- CHETANA SINGH / Kalkaji (K -07918)
I find this institute excellent for freshers, excellent faculty.
- ALKA HANDOO / Gurgaon (G -06374)
Classes timings should be given before the classes.
- REKHA / Gurgaon (G-07200)
Course Content is good also faculty is awesome.
- NIRAV ATODARIA / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M-04380)
Satisfied with training part. I learned lots of things during the training which i hope will be beneficial for my future endeavor. one thing which i strongly feel that any kind of query should be taken in healthy and positive manner not as a complain and in class all students are equally valuable. I hope this opinion would have been taken in positive way not in otherwise.
- RESHU VERMA / Gurgaon (G -06664)
It;s very good to learn here ..
- LUCY SARAH RAJAN / South Ext - 1 (S -00786)
I HAVE COMPLETED MY TRAINING FROM HTS, WHICH IS JUST SATISFIED.
- NEHA GUPTA / Noida (N-06942)
Have awesome batch but the management is awful.
- SHIVANGI MISHRA / Gurgaon (G -06772)
Project and book should be given
- VIRENDRA RAWAT / Noida (N-06223)
she is a good trainer
- BHARAT SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-08755)
The study material that is given needs to be checked as it is very less relevant and not very useful.
- SWATI ABROL / Pitampura (P -04022)
- NEETU DUBEY / Noida (N-06732)
- SHISHIR KUMAR / Gurgaon (G-06075)
- PRIYANKA SARMAH / Noida (N-07068)
- TANUSHREE DEB / Kalkaji (K-09056)
i am very much satisfied with Nikhil's sir teaching.
- JAYA PAL / Kalkaji (K -07933)
- SWATI SHARAN / Kalkaji (K-08383)
- DIPAK YADAV / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04071)
There must be cafeteria in campus.
- PANKAJ KR- / Noida (N-06452)
Require better System facility in institute.
- PREETI DHAHIMA / Vikaspuri (V-02916)
- EKTA UPADHYAY / Noida (N-06489)
- PRACHI SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -07977)
- RICHA TIWARI / Noida (N-06491)
Training was good but the batches should be on regular basis
- SONA QURESHI / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04086)
- ANUP BRAMHE / Kalkaji (K-08867)
UP upgrade system
- BHARAT BHUSHAN / Kalkaji (K -07913)
- ANUDIT GUPTA / Kalkaji (K-08311)
great experience to learn under arnavi mam ,her teaching method is so easy and effective and she is very supporting thanks to arnavi mam for thier support and ease of learning method
- AJAY SINGH / Gurgaon (G-06807)
Since I am doing the SAP-HCM Module and there are lots of configuration with FICO Module (i.e Comany Code, Cost Center ....).
There should be minimum one batch lineup with FICO's trainer to understand of better way company structure in SAP Terms however my trainer "Tanu Jain" has clarified this gap as much as she can.
This is my request in my batch we all are require depth understanding of the Company Code, Cost center and some other FICO terms.
If possible then please arrange a session for tha
- VED PRAKASH SINGH / Gurgaon (G-06784)
HTS must complete course within pre-define duration. My SAP HCM Certification course has stretched one year , just because of your faculty of SAP HCM is not stable. Two faculty of SAP HCM has left during my tenure with pending course (Ms. Neevadita Das & Mr. Vinod). Now third one faculty Ms Tanu has taken my class. I have suffered a lot specially my employment. Ms Tanu is a good trainer, you must retain her for long.
- NEETU NIGAM / Gurgaon (G -06539)
All staff are very supportive.
- NISHA TANDON / Kalkaji (K-08981)
- JEETANDRA KUMAR / Noida (N -06183)
Non idea system should be there
- SAURABH SHARMA / Noida (N -06182)
no more comments...
- CHINKY / Vikaspuri (V -02975)
It is been a great learning experience and loved the ambiance.
- MAJELLA MARIA AMALA / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04023)
Management is not good. They never respond properly on calls either they were busy or not received calls. Also I did not get any response on email about my concerned issue.
- SHIVANGI JAIN / Noida (N -05792)
we need a more practical help....to get perfect....
- SAGAR BHAVE / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04061)
As far as trainer is concern she is very good. study martial provided by trainer is very useful. she explained every topic to understand us. lab sessions was also very productive.
- RAVINDRA RAJPOOT / Kalkaji (K -08235)
I want to suggest the organisation that provide the assistance to be new candidate in order to complete the courses within defined time frame.
- PREETI SHARMA / South Ext - 1 (S -00854)
- SHYAM DUTT / Kalkaji (K -08144)
i m very much satisfied with the atmosphere of HTS.
the correct spelling of my name is ANDLEEB KHAN , plz make it correct in the certificate.
- ANDLEEP KHAN / Kalkaji (K -08242)
Yes its a good place to learn & trainer is also good.
- DOITI SARKAR / Kalkaji (K-07442)
Jagdish and Shreen were very professional and helpful at all stages.
- MOUSHMI PAN / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04253)
- ISHA AGGARWAL / Noida (N-06941)
- KRISHAN JHA / Noida (N-06222)
It was good
- SHIWANI SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-09193)
Thanks to HTS faculty and staff I successfully completed my SAP HR course. I would strongly recommend the course for students interested in SAP.
- SHARMEELY SHARMA / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M-04369)
Good one to one interaction with trainner which helps to understand the concepts more clearly.
- MUGDHA APTE / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04249)
- SAKET / Noida (N -06191)