In this program you will learn overview of the concepts and architecture of the Business Information Warehouse along with hands-on experience of working with the BI tools, including Extraction, Transformation and Loading of Data. (ETL), Introduction to the functions of BI Metadata repository. BI analysis tools to call, define, and analyze reports, both in BI or via the Web.
- Data warehouse fundamentals
- Introduction to SAP R/3 ( ECC ) and BW
- BW architecture
- Multi dimensional Modeling
- Star Schema, BW extended Star Schema
- Administrator Work Bench
- InfoObjects ( attributes and texts and hierarchies)
- InfoCubes, Transactional ( Real-time ) InfoCubes,
- ODS ( DSO) – Standard, Transactional and Write Optimized
- PSA, Source Systems
1. ERP Concepts, Basic Concepts of BI, Architecture of SAP BI, Star Schema
2. Building Blocks of BI (Info Objects)
4. Info Providers (Info cube, DSO, Multi Providers),Administrator Work Bench
6. Extraction from Additional Data Sources and Data Flow in SAP BW
7. Transactional Data Load, PSA Explained
8. Loading Data using Flat Files, Routines in BI
9. REPORTING (Bex, WAD),Open Hub service
10. Creating Queries and Workbooks
11. Managing User Authorizations
12. Checking Data Quality,
13. Aggregates and multi cube
14. Business Content, Process Chain
15. Generic data extraction
16. Object Transport Concepts
17. Data Maintenance Overview
18. Performance Tuning Overview
19. Info cube Design Concept
20. BI Implementation Concepts, BI- CRM Interactive Reporting
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course ERP-BI ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at email@example.com
- CHANDER SHEKHAR / Noida (N -06197)
- GAURAV GUPTA / Gurgaon (G-06967)
- JUNAID IDRISI / Kalkaji (K-09672)
- ABHINEET SRIVASTAVA / Noida (N -05948)
It was okay.
A screen cast will be helpful.
- OLALE KAN / Kalkaji (K -07516)
- DINESH BHATT / Noida (N -05949)
- SANDHYA RAI / Noida (N-06236)
- ANUJ CHAUDHARY / Noida (N -06032)
- NARAHARI KOUSHIK / Gurgaon (G -06385)
- RAHUL TAKKAR / Noida (N -05782)
Compliments for staff & Management : Staff is very helpful.
About Trainer : Trainer is very friendly and cooperative.
- ANKUSH PHUTELA / Gurgaon (G -06363)
- RAGHVENDRA VYAS / Noida (N-06262)
The SAP BI landscape system should have more technical connections to Flat file sources, ECC etc for more hands on training
The training was very good and knowledgable
- SIDDHARTH SINGHAL / Gurgaon (G -06313)