AutoCAD® Electrical software is the AutoCAD® software for electrical controls fashioners. Made for electrical control frameworks, AutoCAD Electrical structure software incorporates all the usefulness of AutoCAD in addition to a total arrangement of electrical CAD highlights. Extensive image libraries and apparatuses for computerizing electrical structure undertakings help to spare long periods of exertion, so electrical designers can invest more energy improving
CAD aided design Course in Electrical is a 1½ Months momentary certificate program. People will learn propelled ideas of AutoCAD and review of how to bring electrical structure efficiency higher than ever when contrasted with utilizing customary 2D drafting methods.
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D Concepts
- Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
- Settings and Configuration
- How to explore to the UI?
- Electrical configuration work processes
- Understanding and Wires and Creating Wire Types
- Single Wires/Components
- Wire Type Procedures
- Inserting Wires
- Point-to-Point Wiring Drawings
- Addition of Wire Numbers
- Managing Circuits
- Multi-wire and Circuits
- Create point-to-point wiring outlines and illustrations
- Inserting and explaining schematic images
- Editing Commands
- Panel Drawings
- Editing illustrations with directions
- Symbol Creation
- Managing ventures
- Project Files
1. Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
3. Schematic I – Single Wires/Components
4. Schematics II – Multiwire and Circuits
8. Point to Point Wiring Drawings
12. Settings and Templates
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course AutoCAD For Electrical ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KUSUM / Kalkaji (K-08797)
autocad is an entertaining and interesting course .i really enjoyed very much
- RAJAT KUMAR / Pitampura (P -03858)
- AMIR KHAN / Noida (N-06296)
everything is good....
- SANJEEV KUMAR / Noida (N-06714)
verry god teacher
- DEEPAK / Vikaspuri (V -02989)
Nice & Co-operative atmosphere and staff.
- ROHIT SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -07885)
- ROSHNI LAL / Vikaspuri (V -03092)
Overall had a very good experience hope the ambiance be maintained well
- UMESH KUMAR / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04202)
this institude trainer is very good
- RANJAN MISHRA / Pitampura (P -03860)
- MANOJ KUMAR / Pitampura (P -03861)
- ANIKET CHAURASIYA / Kalkaji (K-09794)
GOOD INSTITUTE FOR AUTOCAD
- SHABAZ ALAM / Kalkaji (K-08366)
- MANISH / Noida (N-06239)
Frankly speaking, I really don't have any suggestions. My project was much more than expected. I learn AUTO CAD electrical, home plan for electrical engineers also few parts of architecture so finally thanks to the HTS group and Mr. Salman sir for the best guidance. One thing I want to add here is that should be a presentation class every Saturday for building the best confidence during the interview. again thanks to the HTS group for good guidance.
- AJAY RANA / Kalkaji (K-09853)
- KOMAL SINGH / Kalkaji (K-08407)
Teaching Quality is very good, My Trainer Mr Ashish was very helpful and Cooperative while studing.
but my only issue is that I need Certificate from AutoDesk as offered while taking admission.
- JASLEEN KAUR / Vikaspuri (V -03099)
- KARTIK RAJ SACHDEV / Kalkaji (K -08081)
Thank you for my trainer, Mr. Sandeep Kumar......
- AHMED ALSAMARRIA / Kalkaji (K-08347)
Atmoshphere is good.
- MOHD ZAID KHAN / Kalkaji (K-08897)
This is best institute for cad
- SHASHIKANT PAL / Gurgaon (G-06909)
- VINOD VERMA / Kalkaji (K-09937)
Autocad Tariner is very gud and he has good knowledge... Autocad Best institute in Pitampura
- SURAJ DABAS / Pitampura (P -03859)
- ROHIT NEGI / Vikaspuri (V -03033)
- RICHA RANI / Noida (N-06637)
- AMEEN / Vikaspuri (V -02984)
- RAHUL RANJAN / Gurgaon (G-06911)
- GAURAV YADAV / Noida (N-06818)
- JITENDRA SHUKLA / Noida (N-06629)
- RAVINDRA KUMAR / Pitampura (P -03928)
- DURGESH RAI / Gurgaon (G -06681)
Disclaimer: We only take Corporate & College Training in this course & No retail training is provided in any of the center.