MIS Training Institute in Delhi | MIS Training Course in Delhi | MIS Training Center in Delhi
MIS – the Management Information System Permits an Association or an Office to Orchestrate and Put Together the Information in a Decent Way with the Goal That It Turns out to Be Simple for the Board to Take Critical Choices. The Utilization of MIS Innovation Has Supplanted the Conventional Utilization of Paper and Pens. It Was so Hard for All Associations to Store an Enormous Information on the Bits of Paper. This Is the Explanation That MIS Is Such a Huge Amount Sought After Nowadays. This Interest Has Raised the Need of an Ever Increasing Number of MIS Experts in the Market These Days. Since These Ranges of Abilities Are Not a Piece of Scholastics, in This Manner, It Has Gotten Basic for Everybody to Take the Expert Training. In This Way, on the off Chance That You Are Looking for the Best MIS Training Institute in Delhi NCR,
High Technologies Solutions Delhi Gives Best MIS Training in Delhi Dependent on Current Industry Principles That Encourages Participants to Make Sure About Arrangements in Their Fantasy Occupations at Mncs. High Technologies Solutions Provides Best MIS Training in Delhi. High Technologies Solutions Is One of the Most Trustworthy MIS Training Institutes in Delhi Offering Hands on Pragmatic Information and Full Work Help with Fundamental Just as Cutting Edge Level MIS Training Courses. At High Technologies Solutions MIS Training in Delhi Is Directed by Subject Authority Corporate Experts with 7+ Long Periods of Involvement with Managing Constant MIS Tasks. High Technologies Solutions Executes a Mix of Scholastic Learning and down to Earth Meetings to Give the Understudy Ideal Presentation That Guides in the Change of Innocent Understudies into Exhaustive Experts That Are Handily Enlisted within the Industry.
At High Technologies Solutions Well-Prepared Mis Training Center in Delhi Hopefuls Get Familiar with the Aptitudes for Introduction to MIS, Lookup, Lookup and Hookup, Advanced Filter and Custom Sorting, Advanced Filter, Grouping/Ungrouping, Dashboard Using Power BI Tools, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, MS Access 2013, SQL (Structured Query Language) Using SQL Server, SQL Fundamental, MIS on Ongoing Ventures Alongside MIS Situation Training.
MIS Training in Delhi Has Been Planned According to Most Recent Industry Patterns and Keeping in Mind the Serious MIS Course Substance and Prospectus Dependent on the Expert Necessity of the Understudy; Helping Them to Get Situation in Multinational Organizations and Accomplish Their Profession Objectives. High Technologies Solutions Is the Greatest MIS Training Center in Delhi with High Tech Infrastructure and Lab Offices and the Alternatives of Opting for Numerous Courses at Delhi Location. High Technologies Solutions in Delhi Plans a Great Many Wannabes for MIS at Sensible Expenses That Is Modified Keeping in Mind Training and Course Content Necessity of Every Participant.
What precisely MIS (Analytics) is?
The Executives Information System Is Fundamentally a Framework That Offers the Apparatus to the Directors for Organizing, Managing, and Evaluating Various Divisions Within the Association in a Productive Manner. Since It Is the Quicker and Effective Approach to Deal with the Information and Information, This Is the Explanation That Bunches of Individuals Want to Take MIS Training for Learning MIS. & Analysis and Dashboard Making.
Significance of MIS Analytics in various areas
- The Role of MIS in the marketing is to produce the business numbers. The business chart must be created on the customary premise like week after week, month to month, quarterly or yearly. Such reports are valuable for the marketing choices taken by the chiefs.
- The Role of Financial MIS is to combine the financial information from the various sources, to think about the past and current financial exercises, and to handily get to financial information in a compact structure.
- The capacity of MIS in the instruction area is to keep all the information identified with instructive institutes and understudies in an oversaw way so it could turn out to be simple for the administration to take significant choices. In this way, MIS training can help you a great deal in the event that you have a place with the instruction area.
- MIS has the incredible pretend in the manufacturing area as there is a ton of information that should be observed all through the association which should be possible with the assistance of MIS.
1. Excel Quick Overview
- Use of Excel, its boundaries & features
2. Data Formatting & Custom settings
- Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data formatting & cleaning
3. Conditional Formatting
- Once defined, it will automatically change color of values e.g. up or down, high or low, pass or fail, profit or loss etc.
4. Filters, Queries & Data Sorting
- Drill down your data to your desired level. Sort data based on your choice e.g. like North, East, West, South rather than alphabetically.
5. Formula Writing & Fixing Errors
- Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count,Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, CountBlank, CountIf, Day,Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round, Trim etc.
6. If-Then-Else & Nested If commands
- Produce different set of results based on slabs, conditions.
7. Vlookup / Hlookup
- You have large amount of data placed at different locations & you want to merge it based on common values & it’s relevance.
8. Graphs & Charts
- In this workshop you will learn how to create, modify & update graphs / charts like Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, 3D etc.
9. Hyper / Data Linking
- Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet / Excel File is an important feature. This helps update data automatically.
10. Grouping - Ungrouping
- Sometime data needs to be grouped for summarized results & crisp view. Grouping & ungrouping feature will help you do so.
11. Pivot Tables
- Summarize your data as per your desire. You need to select data in a range & produce consolidated results in user defined reporting formats.
12. Macros Recording, use, editing, linking:
- Record, edit & use Macros with little or no programming knowledge.
13. Security & Protection
- It will help you protect your cells, worksheet or an excel file from unauthorized use.
14. Data Validation
- Prevent wrong data entry in your specified format.
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course MIS ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at email@example.com
Syed sir teach very nice and he gives extra knowledge other than course.
- JITENDRA KUMAR / Kalkaji (K-08326)
- POOJA SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-09030)
Please Provide good placement facility to your candidate
- GAURAV MATHUR / Kalkaji (K -07754)
Sayed sir is a good trainer, training and the institute is also good.
- ANOOP / Kalkaji (K-09594)
Hi, this is the best institute for learning MIS Course, trainer and all staff are supportive.
- RACHNA VERMA / Kalkaji (K-08582)
Very good training. Trainer and the institute are cooperative and helpful.
- SATPAL CHOUDHARY / Kalkaji (K-08930)
SAYEED SIR IS VERY GOOD TRAINER !
- KULDEEP MISHRA / Kalkaji (K-09585)
Sayed sir and the institute is very good.
- HARSHITA RAWAT / Kalkaji (K-09673)
I just really love to learn all things from HTS and from my trainer . All staff well cooperative.
- DEEPAK SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -07901)
Good curriculum and institute. Trainer Sayed sir has very deep knowledge on the subject and his training technique is professional and practical.
- ARJUN SINGH / Kalkaji (K-09472)
I HAVE ONE SUGGESTION FOR YOU, PLEASE PROVIDE TEST SYSTEM AFTER COURSES. IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR STUDENT'S CAREER GROWTH.
- ANKIT CHAND / Kalkaji (K-08420)
1. Better management skills to manage the existing class rather than starting new claases.
2. Infrastructure is good.
3. Nobody is perfect so scope is always there to improve.
Keep the good work HTS.
- SUSHMITA RAWAT / Kalkaji (K-08639)
- RAVI SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -07649)
liked the knowlwdge of the trainer Mr. sayed sir.
he has the good knowledge about the cource and also about other cources as well.
Staff is also couperative and supportive.
- VIKAS KHATRI / Kalkaji (K-09587)
- KIRTI BANSAL / Kalkaji (K -08192)
- PIYUSH BIDHURI / Kalkaji (K-09725)
- ZUHAIR KHALID KHAN / Kalkaji (K-09080)
- HEMANT SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -07648)
My training was very good. Special thanks for Sayed sir. He has very deep knowledge on the subject and excellent training techniques.
- PRATIK ROY / Kalkaji (K-09053)
I am quite satisfied with the trainer but not with the management.
- KOMAL / Kalkaji (K -08249)
Very good training institute. Trainer is also very nice.
- PRANAM SINGH / Kalkaji (K -08161)
- ARUSHI OBEROI / Kalkaji (K -07953)
- RAHUL GUPTA / Kalkaji (K -07942)
My training was very useful in this institute. My trainer syed sir is a very good trainer.
- KUNDAN KUMAR / Kalkaji (K-08585)
- SAMARESH SURINDAN / Kalkaji (K -07650)
trainer is good in his skills and is always ready to educate his students whenever needed.
there should be compulsory practical classes available where students can themselves take an advantage of getting trained and can do some practice in the presence of the trainer for further clear understanding.
- ARCHITA SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-09145)
lab facilities need to improve more.
- TANYA RAI / Kalkaji (K-08324)
I HAVE BEST EXPREINCE IN HTS INSTITUTE
- SALAUDDIN / Kalkaji (K-08547)
knowledgeable teacher (sayed sir),teach in easy way and good staff
- KUNAL DHIR / Kalkaji (K-09724)
- AMIT RAJA / Kalkaji (K-08456)
Suggestions are below :
1. The feedback form is not correct, for ex : If i rate someone for STRONGLY DISAGREE, then it should be clearly written on which point i am choosing it. In this form Strongly Disagree can be stand for Negative as well positive. so correction is required.
2. It's been 4 months with HTS, when i am drinking chilled water, so normal cold water should be there not CHILLED.
3. Many times i heard lots of noise while taking the class, people sitting outside (management) makes lo
- ARJUN SINGH / Kalkaji (K-08495)
Nice environment to study.
- AROBINDA SAHOO / Kalkaji (K -07647)
Trainer is Good.Trainer also teach very clearly method......
- RAM KUMAR RAJAK / Kalkaji (K-08677)
place ment facilities was also provide in the hts institution.
- RAJENDER SINGH BIST / Kalkaji (K -07745)
Lab facility not good. Commitment not fullfilled.
- MANOJ PARIHAR / Kalkaji (K-08842)
Suggestion - Add more topics in the Course curriculam.
Sayed sir is the best trainer i have ever experienced. He covered all the topics in detail and with great examples and also provides the practicle files for Practice. Enjoyed taking training under him.
- DEEPAK CHAWLA / Kalkaji (K-08912)
- DEEPIKA GERA / Kalkaji (K -08015)
- RAHUL GUPTA / Kalkaji (K -07942)
I had a great experience with the institute and specially with my trainer Syed sir.
- VIPUL BANSAL / Kalkaji (K-08600)
System not working for practice. Placement support is not available.
- LOVISH CHAUDHARY / Kalkaji (K-08795)
- SATINDER KUMAR / Kalkaji (K-08676)