ERP CO module is a functional module and used for Management Accounting and Cost Accounting. Accounting Entries of Profit & Loss Account are posted from ERP FI module to ERP CO module and real-time reporting is possible for Cost Element, Cost Center, Internal Order, Profit Center, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis. ERP CO Module is integrated with other functional modules of ERP like FI, MM, SD, HR, PS and PP. ERP CO module is implemented for Management Accounting and Cost Accounting. ERP CO module is divided in six sub-modules like:
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Internal Order
- Profit Center Accounting
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Introduction to controlling
- Management accounting
2. CO Enterprise Structure
- Operating Concern, Controlling Area, Company Code, Plant
- Assign Company Code to Controlling Area
- Assign Controlling Area to Operating Concern
3. General Controlling
- Maintain Controlling Area
- Activate components for controlling area
- Maintain Number Ranges for Controlling Documents
- Maintain Versions and Settings for Fiscal Year
4. Cost Element Accounting
- Set Controlling Area
- Define cost element groups
- Assign Cost Elements to Cost Element Groups
- Define cost element categories
- Create primary and secondary cost elements
- Creation of cost elements manual and automatic
5. Cost Center Accounting
- Introduction to cost centers accounting
- Activate cost center accounting in controlling area
- Define standard hierarchy for cost centers
- Define cost center categories
- Define cost center groups
- Create cost centers
- Define cost elements for activity allocation
- Create activity types
- Maintain statistical key figures
- Post transactions to cost centers
- Generate cost center reports
- Plan values and quantities for activity prices
- Calculate activity prices
- Periodical reposting of cost
- Create and execute assessment cycle
- Create and execute distribution cycles
- Activity allocation
- Cost center planning
6. Internal Order Accounting
- Introduction to internal orders
- Activate order management in controlling area
- Secondary cost elements for order settlement
- Define allocation structure
- Define settlement profile
- Number ranges for orders
- Status management
- Define order types
- Creation of real and statistical orders
- Posting values to internal orders
- Display internal order reports
- Reposting to orders
- Settlement of internal orders
- Maintain budget and planning profiles
- Budgeting and Availability Control
7. Profit Center Accounting
- Introduction to profit center accounting
- Maintain standard hierarchy
- Create dummy profit center
- Maintain profit center groups
- Creation of profit centers
- Assignment of profit centers in cost center master data
- Assignment of cost centers in material masters
- Maintain automatic account assignments for revenue elements
- Profit center for additional balance sheet accounts and PL accounts
- Positing to profit centers
- Display profit centers reports
- Profit Center Planning
- Overview on Product Costing
- Overview on Profitability Analysis
9. CO Project
- CO Project covering real-time business scenarios
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course ERP - Controlling ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANNANAYE VASUDEVA / Jalandhar (J -00246)
This was my corporate training, I have completed my training withing time line. Course was very effective. Infrastructure needs to improve. Keep it up. Thanks.
- GAURAV MISHRA / Kalkaji (K -07996)
Trainer is very good
- ANJALI TECKWANI / Kalkaji (K -07964)
- ADITYA KUMAR / Kalkaji (K -08135)
Mr.Arjun (Trainer) provide the good trainer, his concept about practical and theoretical is really good.
- SANJAY KUMAR JHA / Kalkaji (K -07826)
MR Arjun Bhandary is not just a fabulous trainer but also a fabulous human being.Only thing he is not available on the phone as he has a tight schedule which is understandable.He knows everything byheart and no book can replace him as he is a book in himself.I wish to work with him rather than a big MNC as there are lot of things to learn from him.I have to weigh the options before getting a placement and need to take whichever job that is offered first.If you miss out an opportunity there is no
- MANOJ IYER / Noida (N-06693)
Arjun sir provided excellent training in SAP CO Module with integration of PP and MM Module. Sir guide me properly and help me for resume and interview preparation.
- SUMIT MISHRA / Noida (N -05966)
Thanks to HTS Kalkaji and Arjun Sir. I got job in reputed MNC for revenue accounting. SAP CO Training is completed successfully......................................................
Enayt Kaur Banga, SAP FI/CO Trainee, HTS Kalkaji.
- ENAYAT KAUR BANGA / Kalkaji (K -07884)
over all good
- NITIN KUMAR / Kalkaji (K -08092)
- AMRITA SINGH SANDHU / Jalandhar (J -00220)
- TANUJ SETH / Jalandhar (J -00238)
Overall a good experience. People are very cooperative and helping.
- MANISHA DUBEY / Kalkaji (K -07952)
- PINTO M. THOMAS / Kalkaji (K -07851)
Many Thanks to HTS and Arjun Sir to impart such a high quality industry specific training in SAP CO (Controlling Module). Arjun Sir provide training with real time
scenario in Product Costing and CO-PA with integration of MM, PP and SD Module. I refer my friends to join Arjun Sir's class form HTS Kalkaji...Thanks & Regards, Bidyut Kumer Roy, Accounts Manager, Greenply Industries Ltd.
- BIDYUT KUMAR ROY / Kalkaji (K -07866)
- ANKUR KUMAR TRIPATHI / Pitampura (P -03972)
My SAP CO module training is completed successfully. Thanks to Arjun Sir to impart excellent training for management accounting part in SAP.
- AMBRISH SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-08451)
thanks to Mr. Arjun sir for completion of my SAP CO course on timely and also thanks to all hts team.
- SANJAY ROHILLA / Kalkaji (K -07965)
Arjun Sir provided good training in SAP CO module. I will refer my friends to do SAP CO module training also which is very interesting and covered the actual
Management Accounting and Cost Accounting concepts...Thanks HTS.
- PRATEEK KUMAR / Kalkaji (K -07958)
it has good traner
- POOJA GULIANI / Pitampura (P -04023)
SAP CO Module training is completed. Arjun Sir provided very good trainig. Thanks to Nitish Sir to provide me one of the best SAP FI/CO training faculty
in Noida....Om Prakash. HTS Noida.
- OM PRAKASH / Noida (N-06718)
All the staff and faculty are very Co operative and i have enjoyed the class.
- SUMAN JHA / Kalkaji (K -07635)
my sap co project is complit and arjun bhandari sir a good person and teacher .
- KRISHNANAND PATEL / Noida (N-06709)
Very good faculty and very good study material.
- NARENDRA L. DAVE / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04258)
Very good teaching & training.
- SACHIN ASWEKAR / Mumbai Andheri(E) (M -04225)