SAP Supply Chain Management is a complete solution that covers supply chain networking, supply chain planning, supply chain coordination, and SCE (Supply Chain Execution). It includes a collection of planning applications related to Advanced Planning, Optimization, Scheduling and Integration with other SAP execution applications.
Supply chain management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer, wholesaler to retailer and retailer to consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies. It is said that the ultimate goal of any effective supply chain management system is to reduce inventory.
- The Product flow
- The Information flow
- The Finances flow
1. SAP Overview:-
- System landscape
- Transport Request
- Integration and Importance of each module – FI, CO, MM,PP,QM,HR,SD
- Relevant intersection points for business processes: - Scenario Covered – procure to pay and order to cash
- Overview for Production Planning and Quality Management
- Explanation of terminologies used in business
- Procure to Pay
2. Enterprise structure
- Definition and Assignment
- Company code
- Controlling Area
- Business Area
- Storage Location
- Purchase Organization
- Purchase GROUP
- Activation of Company for Material Management
- Setting for Company code
3. Master data
- Material Master
- Material type, Material Group, Number assignment, Attributes for Material Type and Master creation.
- Vendor Master
- Vendor account group, Number range, Payment terms, Inco-terms and Master Creation
- Purchase Info Record
- Number range and master creation for standard, subcontracting and consignment scenario.
- Source List
- Batch Management
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Request For Quotation (RFQ)
5. Outline Agreement
- Schedule Agreement
6. Document Types for Purchasing Documents
- Define Document Type
- Define Number Ranges for Document Types
- Define Screen Layout At Document Level
7. Release Procedure for Purchasing Documents
- • Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Request For Quotation (RFQ), Outline Agreement- Contracts, Schedule Agreement
8. Pricing Procedure
- Maintain Condition Table
- Define Access Sequence
- Define Condition Types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
- 1. Schema Group Vendor
- 2. Schema Group for Purchasing Organization
- 3. Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Define Schema Determination
9. External Service Management
- Service Master Creation
- Service PO
10. Optimized Purchasing
- Automatic PO w ref to PR
- Automatic PO at GR
11. Inventory Management
- Movement types
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Transfer Postings
- 1. Transfer Posting from Stock to Stock
- 2. Transfer Posting from Plant to Plant
- 3. Transfer Posting from Sloc to Sloc
- 4. Transfer Posting from Material to Material
- Return Delivery to vendor
- Initial Entry of Stock Balances
12. Physical Inventory
- Types of Physical Inventory
- Creating Physical Inventory Document
- Entering Physical Inventory Count
- List Of Inventory Differences
- Post the Difference
13. Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
- Stock transport order
- Returnable transport packaging – RTP
- Third Party Processing
14. Valuation and Account Determination
- Introduction to Material Valuation
- Split Valuation
- Configure Split Valuation
- Defining Global Categories
- Defining Global Type
- Defining Local Definition& Assignment
15. Invoice Verification
- Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
- Invoice for Purchase Order
- Unplanned Delivery Costs
- Planned Delivery Costs
- Credit Memo
- Blocking the Invoice
- Releasing Blocked Invoices
- Subsequent Debit/Credit
- Automatic Settlements (ERS, Consignment, Pipeline)
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Stochastic Block
- Parking Invoice Document
16. Material Requirement Planning
18. Prerequisites for Order to cash build up
- Organizational structures
- Sales and distribution aspect
- Materials management aspect
- Finance and accounting aspect
- Document flow and process chain
19. Master Data Overview
- Working with Customer master Record
- Working with Material Master Record
- Customer Account groups
20. Pre-Sales Activities
- Sales Document structure
- Sales support
21. Creating, Processing and controlling
- Sales Order Processing
- Creation of sales order with reference
- Item Categories
- Schedule lines Categories
- Copy Control
- Log of incomplete items
- Condition Technique
- Condition Type
- Access Sequence
- Condition Record
- Condition Table
- Price determination
- Definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
23. Fast Material Entry in Sales order
- Product Proposals
- Material Listing and exclusion
- Material Determination
- Free goods
24. Sales order Types
- Rush order
- Cash Sales
25. Outline agreements
- Scheduling agreements
26. Special Business Processes
- Bill of material
- Overview of shipping
- Shipping point and route determination
- Creating and controlling outbound delivery
- Delivery processing
- Picking conformation
- Processing packing material
- Goods issue
- Billing document types
- Creation of billing documents
- Controlling billing documents
- Overview of billing methods
- Billing plan
- Revenue account determination
- Posting billing document to Accounts
29. Credit management
- Integrated case study
- Implementation of a fictitious demo company in an “empty” delivery client in an ERP system, using predefined business processes
- Mapping the enterprise structure
- Implementing sales transactions, delivery and billing processes, institution-specific price determination requests
30. Other Topics
- Text determination
- Partner determination
- Output determination
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course SAP- SCM ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty is very helpful and environment is very good
- SANDEEP KUMAR VERMA / Noida (N-06211)
find HTS as a good institute ,and my trainer Mr.Sangeet is a very good and helping man..
- ADNAN WARSI / Noida (N -05846)
- VINEET VIJ / Pitampura (P -03826)
Lack of Time management
- RISHBHA UPADHYAY / Kalkaji (K -07705)
- SUMITA ANAND / Noida (N-05645)
It was good, thank you
- NITESH RAUTELA / Pitampura (P -03998)
sap scm server not available.
- SHALINI SHARAN / Pitampura (P -03990)