Duration: 3 Months
Mainframe is the industry term used for a large computer, which supports thousands of users across the globe. IBM mainframe computer has been called as dinosaur of the technology world. It is widely used by large industrial houses, Financial institutes, insurance companies, railways, automobile industry etc.
Today most of the big companies are looking for Mainframe professionals. Few of these companies are Infosys, TCS, MBT, Zensar, Patni, Satyam, Keane India, EDS Technologies, Xansa, HCL Technologies, Wipro, Accenture, IBM and many more.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for people interested in a career in Z/OS application or system programming, that require a broad background on mainframe processing and programming concepts and application. The course is for entry level students who must understand, design, code, test, and debug programs. This course is for experienced information processing personnel who need an in-depth knowledge and practice using and debugging of JCL (Job Control Language). This course intended for CICS application designers, application programmers, system programmers or operators who need to understand how CICS capabilities and facilities and to write application programs to access CICS.
The audience for this course is MCA,BCA,B.Sc(IT),M.Sc(IT),B.Sc,B.Tech or B.E(Any Branch),O Level, A Level,Commerce.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• List the attributes of commonly used Z/OS data sets
• Describe characteristics of VSAM , CICS and DB2 databases
• The student will be able to identify how simple batch jobs are written by using fundamental statements and parameters.
• Define relational database management concepts
• Identify the different DB2 UDB implementations
• Describe the software and the processes used in batch processing